• THE RING – Carbon Fiber Legacy Ring with Real Crushed Turquoise line. The inlay is offset from the center. This particular ring boasts a traditional rounded band and is offered in a matte or high gloss finish. The matte finish is extremely durable and scratch resistant. The high gloss finish will give the ring a beautiful depth magnifying the strands of carbon fiber. While the gloss finish is durable for everyday use, the gloss will scratch similar to how gold will. If you are rough with your hands, we would recommend the matte finish. The ring is a 100% full carbon fiber ring made with aerospace grade carbon fiber. The ring is durable, waterproof, chemically resistant, hypoallergenic and perfect for everyday use.
• SIZING – All of our rings are made according to US Sizing and are standard fit. Please keep in mind, the band width can affect how the ring will fit. The wider band widths will sit on the fattier part of the finger making it feel tighter. We recommend with a 9mm or 10mm band width you go up half size from what you normally wear.
• PROPRIETARY NASA TECHNOLOGY IN EVERY RING – Having decades of experience with carbon fiber and composites, we invented a unique process for NASA that we use in every Core Carbon Ring made. The process allows for an extremely strong, lightweight, comfortable, and truly unique ring.
• HANDCRAFTED IN THE UNITED STATES – Each ring is professionally and individually handcrafted on the Space Coast of Florida.
• SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – All of our rings come with a Lifetime warranty. We also want you to be completely satisfied with your new ring. If you are not for any reason, please contact us. We will be happy to exchange until the ring is a perfect fit or refund you for your order.
All of our rings are handmade to order and will ship in 1-3 days after the order is placed.